Focus on Families is in its 16th year of operation. There is a network of resource centers across New York State.
• Child-parent activities
• Learning and social opportunities for children, parents and caregivers
• Parenting education in supportive peer groups or home visits
• Information and linkage to services in the community
• Programs promoting family health
• Opportunities for parent leadership and advocacy
The main telephone number for Focus on Families is 286-0745. Focus on Families Resource Centers are located at: Abate Elementary School, Niagara Street Elementary School, Cataract Elementary School, the Community Education Center.