Focus on Families is in its 15th year of operation. There is a network of resource centers across New York State.
• Child-parent activities.
• Learning and social opportunities for children, parents and caregivers.
• Parenting education in supportive peer groups or home visits.
• Informationand linkage to services in the community.
• Programs promoting family health.
• Opportunities for parent leadership and advocacy
The main telephone number for Focus on Families is 286-0769. Focus on Families Resource Centers are located at: Abate Elementary School, Niagara Street Elementary School, Cataract Elementary School, the Community Education Center.