The Records Office is responsible for storing, organizing, protecting, and disposing of records in a manner which is responsible and protects the privacy of the data. Records shall be available in accordance with applicable laws & regulations. If you need to contact the office for transcripts or other records, please call (716)-286-4211.

e-mail: Records Department

fax attn: Records (716) 286-0784

or mail: NFCSD

             Attn: Records

             630 66th Street

             Niagara Falls, NY 14304-2212


Information needed to process your request is listed below.


We house transcripts from Niagara Falls High School, LaSalle Senior High School, and Trott Vocational High School; the last two being closed.
Your transcripts are available to be sent to you, or on your behalf. Once 3 copies have been mail to you, or on your behalf (email, fax, picked up copies=no charge), a $3.00 fee will be charged for each transcript request.


Most colleges require an official copy to be sent directly to them. For other purposes, such as employment, unofficial copies can be sent to you or directly to the recipient.


GED & EDP diploma information is available as well. You can get your GED status at  You can contact me for a letter stating that you did earn your EDP or GED.  You will need to supply the information required as stated below, and for a GED I will also need your social security number..


See "Information needed..." section below for request requirements.



Immunization Records

Immunization Records are available to a limited extent. New York State retention guidelines require that we keep these records for “6 years, or 3 years after individual attains age 18, whichever is longer.” We do have records as far back as people born in 1970 (and a limited number of records dating from birth years 1930-1951. Call & check availability. If we do not have your immunization record and a copy cannot be obtained from your physician, you may want to ask your doctor about a titer test to confirm that you have the required immunity.

Information needed in order to process your request includes:


Last name used in school and current last name if different

First name

Date of birth

Daytime phone number

In addition, for an EDP diploma the year that you received your diploma is helpful.

Complete address where records are to be sent.

Unofficial copies can be faxed; if fax is desired, include fax # and recipient.

For a GED your status can be checked at, I'm not sure of the time-frame, but if your GED was too long ago (many, many years) it may have been archived by NYSED - you can call them for details at (518) 474-5906.