is the Student Leadership Council?
Student Leadership Council consists
of 5th and 6th grade students at that act
as student ambassadors. The Student
Leadership has a variety of jobs.
Student Leadership members will be participating in the following
activities, but are not limited to:
- Represent the students (school
- Volunteer at school events like
Open House, Family Fun Night, etc.
- Help plan and promote the
monthly character education themes.
- Meet as a council once per
- Will work with administration
to roll out school initiatives.
- Help to solve school problems.
- Start new school initiatives,
activities, or clubs.
- Coordinate school community
service/service learning projects (volunteering, fundraisers, etc).
- 1 - 2 grade 6 students can
attend SQC meetings.
Mrs. Vail is the student council coordinator.
This year's student council members are:
- Alana Bathurt (Mr. Leblanc)
- Alyssa Loza (Mr. Leblanc)
- Autumn Thurston (Mr. Leblanc)
- Lanae Lowe (Mrs. Ofokansi)
- Bianca Simmons (Miss Critelli)
- Shamarah McDougald (Miss Critelli)
- Gabriel Fitzgibbon (Miss Critelli)
- Kaleigh Smeal (Mrs. Peters)
- Bethany Rainer (Mr. Weiss)
- Luxary Elder (Mr. Weiss)