How would the Niagara Falls School District use these funds?
The District is way ahead of many other districts in providing technology and full day pre-kindergarten. However, there are needs that remain unmet. These funds would allow for:
1. Devices for 1:1 classroom computing at Gaskill Prep School, LaSalle Prep School, and NFHS
2. A new keyless access system for added security
3. the replacement of digital video recorders (DVR) with network video recorders (NVR) for security systems recording the views of internal and external cameras.
4. the purchase/replacement of projectors for interactive whiteboards
5. the purchase/replacement of the auditory amplification sound systems used in classrooms.